Carmen Horrillo’s Testimony June 19, 2012 - Ankara

Tomorrow we are travelling to Istanbul after sharing this week and a half of a very inspiring trip. I wanted to thank all our friends for the experiences lived these days. Thanks to Ariane, Zoë, Peter, Eduardo, Judit, Aurora, Isabel, Alvaro, Nacho, Ismael, Salva. Thank you to all the Turkish friends I met these days Zehra, Yüksel, Mustafa, Mehtap, Hulya, Olçay, Aylin, Bülent, Yusuf, Harkan and many others. Thank you for feeling joyful, for being happy, for everything you have taught me. I feel that we gave everything good that we had to give. Thank you for helping me recognize meaning and connect with others from heart to heart. Thank you for your warmth, for your disposition that everything go well, for your joy. With you I felt like I was in the best of places. I would like to live like this, to feel like this always.
Thank you for having been the best of presents in these days.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you too, Carmen! Your presence here was very important for me and I am sure for most of us. You always elevate the spirit whereever you go, and contribute a lot to that special athmosphere we are trying to create everywhere we go. A big hug, Judit

    ReplyDelete