Today, February 13, 2013, Ankara

(leer en español)  
Hello friends,

Today, February 13th, we had a meeting with Mehdi in Kizilay at 3:00 p.m. We had already met him various times during the week. He is Iranian and studies in Ankara. We spent some wonderful moments talking and having chai and coffee in different places and going for a walk. At 5:00 we called Eduardo who had just arrived in Ankara, inviting him to join us at Ankyra Cafe, a place full of young people with a wonderful atmosphere and good music. At the same time we called Aylin to come as well because Peter had a date with her at five to practice English and Turkish. So she also detoured to the cafe, we all met and soon after two friends of Mehdi, who are musicians, joined us and we talked about the Message. At 18:30, Zeynep called to say that she wanted to stop by so we invited her to join us at Ankyra Cafe so that we could all go together to the Salita for a meeting of experience.

So, happily and talking all the time, the 5 of us went to the house. On the way, Peter and Aylin, as well as Zeynep, practiced English/Turkish conversation, learning some more things.

On arriving home we prepared cay, still talking while Zehra arrived.

At 7:30 p.m. we started the ceremonies, explaining the bare minimum to Mehdi to ensure that he could have his experiences.

Zehra guided the service very well, with a good tone and connection, and Aylin, with the same good tone and connection, the Well Being. There was a soft intensity and good charge and everyone had a good experience. Mehdi expressed his experience in the Service which gave everyone the chance to interchange a bit more about what everyone experienced when in contact with the Force. After we offered to include the laying of hands ceremony in the next meeting, which was appreciated by all those present.

We continued in the kitchen with cay, interchanging about dreams and other more personal things and a very beautiful sort of intimacy was created, giving us another chance to deepen our themes. Mehdi helped us incredibly, translating everything between English and Turkish.

After Zehra and Zeinep said good-bye, we continued exchanging for a while longer.

At 9:30 p.m. the 4 of us, Eduardo and Peter as well as Aylin and Mehdi, went to their busses to go home. And we were still talking.

It was a wonderful day, full of a sharing humanity, which produced good things and thankfulness in everyone.

A big hug,

Eduardo and Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment