Yesterday and today, March 20 and 21, 2013 in Ankara



 
Hello friends,
 
Yesterday the trip to Ankara went well. I wrote to everyone to remind them of the meeting and time.
 
I met Yüksel at 5:00 pm in the house, he told me he had to go to work but would soon be back. I went to buy some things for these days and at 6:30, Yüksel was back with his son, we were having tea and getting organized to go to the bank tomorrow and on Friday to the Ankara book fair. He has a stand there and we’ll go together.
 
Zehra came soon after and we continued having tea and talking. On my way to Ankara, both Mehdi and Sena told me they were working but would try to pass by. Sena said she would try but if she couldn’t manage, we’ld meet on Thursday at Hacibaba cafe. Aylin also called to say she was working and although she said she would come, she ended up calling back to say she still had to work Yusuf wrote to say hello.
 
Later, Murat came and we waited until nine. Then, the four of us did some beautiful ceremonies, very warm, of Service and Well Being. We had tea at ten and they left, half an hour later. First Yüksel, then Zehra and Murat. We also agreed to get together with Murat again.
 
So I hope to see Yüksel tomorrow, perhaps Mehdi and Sena (she wrote saying she wanted to have coffee but she didn’t know if she’ld make it today), so we’ll see.
 
This morning, first we went with Yüksel to the bank, early in the morning and stayed there all day, in a buracracy loop. The paper Huseyin gave us was invalid, then we passed from one worker to the next, they told us we had to send a fax with the new contract, so we went to the agency, waited there while Yüksel visited with many friends along the way. At the end of the morning, he said that when the agency sends the rent fax, everything will work out. Yüksel had to write another text and when he did, the worker said that some information was missing, so the worker did it again. Like I said, a big loop, but I hope it’s allright.
After had to write another text and when he did, the worker said that some information was missing, so the worker did it again. Like I said, a big loop, but I hope it’s all right.
After, Yüksel went to do his things to prepare for the book fair that starts tomorrow.
In the afternoon I exchanged several messages with Aylin, Mehdi and Sena.
 
I met with Sena at Hacibaba and soon Mehdi came, so they met each other and we talked, while Sena ate something.
Later, Sena invited us to go see her friends from a Portuguese table, with Turks, so we followed her with Mehdi. Aylin and Aysu came and we agreed to meet tomorrow to eat together with Mehdi, Aylin and Aysu.
 
Sena and I will write to each other and I will send some pictures of Punta de Vacas, of the works and experiences we do there.
 
Tomorrow morning Yüksel will invite him to go with him to the Ankara book fair and at noon I hope to see the other to eat together, nurturing the relationship.
A big hug
Eduardo

No comments:

Post a Comment