Travel in Istanbul from 11 to 20 October 2013





The trip is a blessing , I am flying , quiet, too the daily plan to a bigger plan . It is a moment of meditation that makes me see larger vision than usual. This time, therefore, I still had things that were not resolved . All last week , I wondered , for example, how to save too much effort to friends who share the social project that we have initiated in my neighborhood.
I already stole the clouds and I saw that my consciousness could not accept : the guide , my companion, is still there. He saw that I was not feeling well with the problems that I was leaving . Just before leaving , everything was settled , He listens to my request, and the solutions arrived letting me fly , free of tensions of the mean plane ...
 
During this trip , " Silo , the master of our time" the book of Pia is with me . At one time an emotion came over me ... but I am unable to describe what happened : I would like to live in the company of the Guide. I would like to apply to hear and listen and I did not I realize it's there ... even when an event happens, it is to awaken me to His presence. In another time, I read the chapter on Acts: I think I have chosen long ago chosen the path of YES , which allows to surpass the pain but I 'm not totally out of my shadow. I 'm not sure that "every day is accompanied by a free act , courageous and strong." These are its registers and high desires with mer.
For me, Turkey is a place that I like Sacred responsible for Parks. For here, I started working on the monograph , the first trip was rocked by the " Song of the Pearl " genesis of a two-year work . During the second trip, I had intended to start ordering my notes and write the monograph ... I remember that feeling to read me and tell me " it is not I who have felt , write and testify all this ... something else is expressed through my little person ... "
 
All this is in my heart when I come to Istanbul. This allows me to decide to do something new in my life. Spreading the Message of Silo Turkey send me the image of my daily life : how do I radiate the signal charge of joy and goodness? This is also an opportunity to experience a moment of sharing with friends with me and with friends who live here and those who come from different parts of Europe. I spent 10 days with Eric de Marseille and Nacho Madrid . With Eric , we had a good time in the day to study " Psychology Notes " or to discuss our concerns to the School or the message and always help strengthen the sense in us and around us, when we feel the disorder or darkness.
The long week is also a beautiful moment of joy , wonder and inspiration. Something happens when the different mosques , Orthodox churches in the hills where the banks of the Bosphorus we try to connect to the people of today and almost erased the presence of the fathers of our fathers . I realize that this trip is formed SPHERES : domes , ceremonies, happy trading , smooth , sun ... Each beautiful mosque draws us in to the center as the center of our inner selves , we then look for what could move much force , those who tried to perceive the mystery of direction . We were between Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque, when the muezzin call , repeated by other distant echoes rang , producing another great emotion because if the direction is now hidden, I lived as a revival of the presence guide in ourselves and in everything. Crowds of tourists and Istanbul's biased and excited to continue to shake their trade concerns , while their appeal claimed the awakening of the soul , leaving the illusion of desires of the mean plane ...
 
The joy of the message is everywhere, for example when we take the bus in the evening to find a more popular as our district Kadikoï neighborhood. Nacho ensures that we take the right direction and we're off to spend an evening with some new friends in Üsküdar . We will continue the evening together , eating sandwiches along the Bosphorus , to discuss today's Turkey , young indignant at Taksim Square, in the company of an old activist lawyer drunk. It takes a poet to live it , and that a simple extraordinary meeting happening today. A few days later I understand that behind the very western Istanbul image remains Poetry ( I'm looking to the East ) . I see these families and young people who apply when a paper lantern flies , those friends who drink chai or a salep , remaining hours gazing at the spectacle of the Bosphorus on a dock covered with cushions. This simple joy reassures me , poetry is still alive.
In Sallita when Kathibé and John Turk, Hussein and Julia are there. After a good chai , Turkish pastries and stories of our travels, the ceremony takes place in Turkish and poetic opening wins all our loved ones in the course of well-being. We thank our Turkish friends very hard on their bridge between two worlds, hesitant and unstable, they have so much to give to the old Europe and the East, which begins here. And their wish to maintain and amplify Poetry , simple joy and inner freedom that guide us.
Denis


No comments:

Post a Comment