Trip to Istanbul


Hi all, friends.

     I 'm finishing my trip to Istanbul . I arrived on October 12 and return to Madrid on Wednesday, November 6 .

     Twenty-four days and in which, trying to order experience does not seem to have happened · " great things " , but now I realize that the ease with which have passed  days and nights here , that's been the extraordinary . 

Walking, be with our friends from Istanbul , studying, visiting new places , share experiences in " Salita " ... I have not much more to say . 

Just thank all the friends who have shared these days with me : Soledad , Nacho Gomez , Inma and Carlos from Spain . Also my family. And here : Julia , Eric , Denis , Hussein , Yontur , Ana , Katibe , Chanan , Tiziana , Nasdaq , Eduardo , Meral , Ayten , Zafer , Bryan , Yuksel , and new friends. Of these I get reciporcidad something and I hope I have contributed something to them.

      I also accompany the special moments spent in places steeped in history and the best intentions of its inhabitants. ! There are so human and natural beauty , here and everywhere ... !

I send you these photos.
Click here

A hug from Kadicoy .
Nacho Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment