Hello friends,
I will tell you a little bit about the 2 first days in Ankara.
Yesterday, October 1st, I arrived at the Ankara house/salita at 18:30. After having settled in and bought some food, Handan arrived and we spent a very pleasant hour and a half together talking about our things and the situation in Turkey. Mehtap and Zehra were also supposed to come but they couldn’t so they will be here tomorrow before the weekly meeting of the Message.
Today, October 2nd, during the day, I fixed some house stuff, like paying the gas with the card and change the contributions of our friends in Turkish liras. Afterwards, I went to Kizilay to have chai at a terrace and I thought to call Yüksel to check to see if we would see each other today. Right when I was sitting down, I saw Yüksel and called him over. We hugged and he told me he would be back in a minute and left his things on the table. A while later he came back with a friend, Reyan, I invited them to have chai and we started talking. Reyan works with Yüksel in his business as a graphic artist. She is a beautiful person and we spent some time together. We agreed with Yüksel we would see each other later at home for the meeting. He called Ümit who said he would also come to the meeting.
I must say that I had done askings since last night, asking for the advancement in Ankara of the Message and that I can do what I want to do with friends and that they days are full of good things.
So the first day started very well.
At 19:30, Zehra and Mehtap, Tülay, a friend of Mehtap’s from work. A very nice and open person. We had chai in the kitchen. In the meantime, Yüksel arrived and we moved to the salita to do ceremonies. It was the first time for Tülay and she had a good experience. The others too because the atmosphere was very beautiful and relaxed. Mehtap guided the service and Zehra the well being. Tülay was very thankful and asked if she could do the ceremonies by herself at home. So back to the kitchen, I explained to her the experience of the asking, taking a deep breath, taking the air to the hear and doing an asking. She was very happy with this. Meanwhile, Yüksel served us something to eat, food he had prepared before in case someone was hungry.
We talked about the Alevi event we are all going to this Sunday. We decided to go together, Yüksel will come sleep over on Saturday night and Sunday at 10:00 he is taking me to the event. Tülay invited me to her house to eat after the event on Sunday and asked us to do ceremonies at her house. So we will all go there.
I proposed to Mehtap, Zehra and Yüksel, if it sounds like a good idea to them, to exchange one day about our personal experiences with the Message. It seemed good to them and we agreed to meet on Saturday at 15:00 for this exchange.
We also agreed to meet Huseyin, Zehra’s husand and the director of the Kizilay Alevi center during the event to agree on one day next week to talk about a possible presentation of the Book at the Alevi center.
Our friends went home at 21:30, very happy and radiant. I was super happy, because the images I had for the following days, ocurred so quickly. I’m sure my askings are involved.
Handan and Ümit were also supposed to come but for some reason they couldn’t, I imagine. I will call them tomorrow as well as other friends.
A strong hug to all and thank you very much for the support,
Peter