Friday 9 of August...



Dear Friends,
Here started a the holiday after Ramadan, it is the so called Bayram. People are celebrating the end of Ramadan, with visiting their families, eating lot of sweets. 
So Before yesterday we went to the Egyiption bazar at the European side to make the traditional shopping. I didn't know what it is. But when I arrived to Gülhanne Park through the way I could see just very few people on the street and I was  bit supprised. But I thought people already left to visit their families in other cities. So I went to the Park and while waiting for Hüseyin there, I phoned some of our friends, as previously I agreed to meet in the salita on Thursday with Tiziana and her sister who is visiting Istanbul, so I thought to talk some of our turkish friends. I talked to Iyit, Gonca, Katibe as I knew some others are already left to other cities. So some of them also said they can not come as they will be with their families, but Katibe said maybe she will come. So I was relaxed sitting n this beautifull park, waiting for Hüseyin and had some nice chat on the phone with these friends. Than Hüseyin arrived and we went for the Egyiption Bazar, there I could find all the 20 million people whom I was looking for before:) It was really amazing! so we could stay for some 20 minutes and than we left. So about Thursday I thought most of the people now in holiday, so I'll try to reach them on the next week again.


So yesterday around 18.00 pm we went to the salita and we just found Katibe who already arrived! We were chating with her about different things like books, writers and finally about her traveling to Budapest. She had some question about it. Than Tiziana and her sister arrived, but before I got a phone call from Tamer, that he wanted to wish nice Bayram, but same time I invited him to join us and he said he will come a little later. Than Hüseyins friend Gyökan and his wife arived. So I decided to make some chocolate pancake ( as of the Bayram and for funn!) Than people got to know each other and had chat, while Katibe made cay. Than I recognised we have no sugar left in the salita. I phoned Jöntürk ( and the day before I sent him also an invitation) and he picked up the phone: Hi! O, I forgat it is today! Crazy! Yes I will come! So I asked to bring some sugar as well. So in 10 minutes he arrived with a friend from The Netherlands. In some half an hour Tamer arrived as well. The pancake was ready and there was a very good and friendly mood in the salita, with lot of jokes, funn and some intersting chats about the situation with the demonstations, Ottoman times museums in Istanbul, Silo and the Parks, our common roots ( you know everybody is turkish or hun:) So Gyökan and his wife had to leave early but we'll meet them soon again. After we made a ceremony the Service. It was good, I think this new guy from Netherlands was touched by this very much, as he started to talk about his previous experiences with the force and energy in his childhood. Everything was very good. Jöntürk and his friends left and than we all accompanied Tiziana and her sister, Emanula to the feryy around 23.00 o'clock. Than we agreed with Tamer and Katibe to meet on Saturday in the salita at 19.00 o'clock again. 

It was a very nice day togehter with all these people and I was supprised, because I didn't thought so many people will come. But I think this could be a very good sign! 
So all those which was given before by lot of friends now accumulating. I hope to continue with a little community here and I hope this can be strenghten by the inaguration in Mikebuda, if some of our turkish friends can come. 

with many thanks big hugs!
and lot of hugs from our friends! 
Juli 




No comments:

Post a Comment