Istanbul ceremony 24 of August



Dear Friends!

Today Christophe has arrived to Istanbul:) During the day was so hot again and I prefered to stay at home and to study! For the evening we went to the salita. I didn't called people this time, as I was courious who would come without any invitation. Around 18.00 pm we went to the salita, and we found Katibe having some chats with Christophe already. Soon Sule, one of my turkish friends whom I got to know in Hungary by Hüseyin arrived.
Than I got a phone call from Gonca that she would come, but she can't stay, just would like to talk to me for 5 minutes if I can go down. Of course! So she arrived and brought me a wonderfull gift! A beautifull papucs:) ( slipper) but really nice. I was supprised and touched and ashamed by her generosity. Than she had to leave and we agreed that when she is coming back from her trip she will call!



We had some coffee and soon Canan has arrived. The kitchen seemed smaler than before, but everybody prefered to stay. It was nice mood and I made a cay. We had some funn together. Finally two french friends had arrived after a little city seeing as they went to Kazasker the area, as the people said them, instead of Kazasker the street. So after many chat again Hüseyin proposed to make a ceremony. Everybody came to the bigger room and we set and than the ring started to rang. Ok, so that's why we had to wait for so long to start the ceremony! ( we thought)
Jöntürk has arrived! We were so happy to meet him! After greet him,we made the ceremony, The Service. Hüseyin choosed the part for the meditation from the Book, of the introduction part of the Principles. Than Jöntürk made the Wellbeing. And than the third ceremony of the turkish ceremony. It was very special the experiences. Than we had again cays and chocolates from Christophe and Katibe got phone call that two of her friends would like to visit us. And she asked me if they could come..because the Ceremonies already finished, but of course and we can make ceremonies still if they want. So 10 minitues later they arrived. The girl and her boyfriend who I we met two days ago. I asked them if they would like to drink, eat anything, but the guy ( Genk) said, no, just smiling people. Ok so we were really similing through the whole evening, because the mood sometimes really went until laud laughters.

All went sometimes very chaotic, lot of people in different topics but with lot of joy and friendship. Here you can forget everything about controlling ( I thought in me) and just let go and trust that everything goes very well.
Again there was around 23.30 and we started to accompany Jean Michel and Mounira to the port to reach their last ferry to the European side, where they are staying. Christophe, Canan and me went for this walk with them.
While leaving the salita seemed most of the people left with us and by the invitation of Canan some are agreed to meet tomorrow morning to have a breakfest together in Moda at the seaside in a very nice place. Also I invited them for the evening as two hungarian friends will arrive from Budapest. So after saying ggod bye to our french friends we were walking back to the salita slowly and Christophe and Canan talked and Canan said that this evening was very good for her hands ( she has some problems with her hands now) and fro her heart too. Also I saw the people left the salita more happy than they have arrived. I felt something happened with them, something changed for a while and creatied joy.
Now I can write just this, briefly, but there are much more sofisticated things in the air, which I can not share by words.
big hugs,
Juli








No comments:

Post a Comment