Istanbul 23 August

Dear Friends,

This week was more calm with nice experiences. My closest accompaniment ( my seviour:) is Katibe here. She is calling me almost everyday and we meet quite often. Sometimes she is visiting us at home we have cay and some chat together. She try to teach me some turkish ( but I was very lasy this week) even I don't study when I'm on the street I can hear people are talking and many words are already in my head, but without meaning:) 
Yesterday I was at home doing my works and reading my lovely books and I was lost in space and time between ancient teachings and history. Than in the evening I was with my hungarian communty ( as Wedensday is our meeting day) through skype. It was very nice! During the day when I went for some shoping while I was walking home, suddenly I met with Ufuk who was visiting one of his friends. It was so nice to meet with somebody on the street in Kadiköy, who I know! Very strange and new experince! We had just some few words and he was runing to somwhere else and i invited him for Saturday. Than I returned. Katibe phoned me as she was worrying about me if everything is fine. 
I agreed with Katibe that we will meet today. Today she came to our home and after having a coffee we were talking about the importance of to say thanks for the moment you feel a big peace inside of you. later we talked about the Upanisads and Bhagavad Gita and Zarathustra. After this went to the seaside in Moda to meet with her friends. There were a girl and her boyfriend who I got to know in the salita already when we celebrated Katibe's birthday last time when most of you were here too. So the girl speaks pretty good english and we had some cay and we talked about turkish woman situation and about her utopy. Her boyfriend set next to our table with the owner of the place and his friends and suddenly I heared the name of Silo. I though maybe I'm hallucinating, but than again and again. I asked the girl if I heared his boyfriend is talking about Silo. She said: Yes. He is explainig to the other about Silo and that we have met through this group of Silo. So chats was going on, than we had to leave with Katibe. While I said good bye to everybody the boyfriend of this girl mentioned to me that all his friends like Silo and Silo's people. I was supprised! What he could talk about? So I invited tehm to our Saturday meeting and promised to the owner next time I can bring one book of Silo translated to turkish. He was very much supprised about this news that Silo has a book in turkish. 
big hugs,
Juli 

No comments:

Post a Comment